Terms & conditions
Please read the t & c setout below carefully before ordering from the website. By ordering any goods or services from “KhiaPia” via web or mobile app, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
Section 1: Introduction
We are “khiapia.com”, is a brand of KhiaPia Supermart, unless otherwise stated.
Section 2: Definition
- ‘You,’ ‘yours’, and ‘your’, are references to you, the person accessing this website and ordering any of our products from the website or any other channels provided by Khiapia.
- ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’, and ‘KhiaPia’ are references to companies.
- ‘Good’ is a reference to any goods which we may offer for ourselves on our website from time to time.
- ‘Service’, or’ services’, is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you request from us, KhiaPia.
- ‘Food delivery’ is a reference to perishable goods and to any type of delivery service.
- ‘website’ and ‘app’ are references to our website https://www.khiapia.com or our mobile application through which we offer our goods and services.
Section 3: Ordering
- Any contract for the supply of goods and services from this website is between you and khiapia.com. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are your property and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- Any goods and services purchased from this website are entered for your use and not for resale.
- When ordering from the website, you may be required to provide an email id and password. You must insure that you keep the combination of these details secure and do not share them with a third party.
- We will take all reasonable care, as long as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. Drawing instant of negligence on our part, we can’t be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity, and acceptance by us. When you place an order online, we will send you an auto-generated conformation and you must inform us soon if any details are incorrect. If any product is available, it will be intimated to you over the phone or SMS.
Section 4: Price & Payment
Any contact for the supply of food items from the website is between you and KhiaPia. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that the details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the debit and credit cards you use have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- All prices listed on the website are correct at the time of publication. We also reserve the right to change the product category and price based on market verification and demand on the website.
- The total price of the food, including taxes, will be displayed at the time of checking out to order. Full payment must be made for all items dispatched by online payment, e.g. credit/debit card or bank transfers, or in cash during delivery.
- If you choose online payment, you must pay for your order period until delivery. This is to insure that shopping online is secure. Your debit/credit card details will be encrypted, perverting third party access.
- If a customer makes payment for the same order more than once by mistake, the extra amount will be refunded via the same route to the source within 15 to 20 working days.
Section 5: Delivery:
- The delivery quoted and the time of placing the order are approximate and may vary based on factors such as traffic and weather conditions. The food items you ordered will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of placing the order.
- All orders are delivered by KhiaPia’s own delivery network or any other reputed delivery service that we may choose to use from time to time. If the goods are not delivered within the estimated time quoted by us, please contact us by telephone-9338193391 or email to support @khiapia.com and we will do our best to insure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
- If you fail to accept your food when it is out for delivery, or if we are unable to deliver at the started time due to failure to provide approximate instruction for otherization, then such goods shall be demanded to be delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall be passed on to you.
- You must ensure that at the time of delivery, adequate arrangements are in place for timely delivery.
- “KhiaPia” will try its best to deliver the product to you at the place requested by you in your order within the time confirmed. We will inform you if we are unable to meet the estimated delivery time.
- “KhiaPia” shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to the same locations. If this is the case, we will inform you to choose the correct location or arrange cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternate address.
- In the unlikely event of a failed delivery due to reasons beyond the control of a customer, we will refund them within 15-20 working days via the same source of payment.
Section – 6: Cancellation
- You must notify “KhiaPia” immediately if you decide to cancel your orders, preferably by phone, and quote your order number. Orders can be cancelled after the order is dispatched.
- We will not cancel the order request after the cutoff time, especially on perishable items, i.e. meat, chicken, fish etc.
- We may cancel an order if the product is not available for reasons that are not within our control. We will notify you of the same and return any payment you have made.
- If the cancellation was made on time, we will refund or recredit your payment amount within 14 days.
- In the unlikely event that we deliver the wrong item, you will be fully refunded for the missing item. If we can only do a partial delivery (a few items might not be available), we would inform you or propose a replacement for the missing item. You have the right to refuse a partial order before delivery and get a refund.
- Meal subscription plans have to be used during the period of validity. In the case of the user not availing the meals during the specified period, the meals will not be possible. This is applicable to all subscriptions offered under meal plans by “khiapia.com”.
- If you are unsatisfied with the food or unhappy with our services, we will provide you with a refund on a pro-vat basis, i.e. You will be refunded based on the number of meals you have consumed from your subscription. This policy is effective as per KhiaPia norms, which will be published on__________.
Section – 7: Information
- You agree to provide us with accurate and complete information whenever and whenever we have requested to provide delivery.
- You authorize us to use, store, or otherwise process your personal information in order to enable the delivery of food items to you and for marketing and credit control purposes. These purposes may include the disclosure of your personal information to selected third parties from time to time, where we believe that the services offered by such third parties may be of interest to you, or where this is required by law or in order to provide delivery of food items.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us at 9338193391 or email us at support @khiapia.com if you wish to request this information.
Section – 8: Complaints
- We take complaints very seriously and aim to address your concerns within 5 business days. All complaints should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The customer support team will get back to you.
Section – 9: Limitation & Liability
- The greatest care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or mistakes that may have occurred. We can not warrant that use of the website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionally, accuracy, reliability of websites, and we do not make any warranty whatsoever.
- We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the food items to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you, such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant loss, such as loss of profits to you, howsoever arising. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- We do not have any liability for any delays, failures, errors or missions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our website.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in delivery of food items where such failure or delay in delivering food items is as a result of any act or mission which is outside our reasonable control, such as all over whelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated nor controlled nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence and care, including but not limited to war, riots, civil commotion,
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar orders to more than one customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an event of force majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which orders we will fill and to what extent.
- The products sold by us are provided for domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for indirect or consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from us.
- We have taken all resorbable steps to prevent entered fraud and ensure that any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we can not be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach of our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- In the event “KhiaPia” has a responsible belief that there exists an abuse of vouchers and discount codes, or in suspected instances of fraud, “KhiaPia” may cause the shopper/consumer to be blocked immediately and reserves the right to refuse future service or seek compensation from the violator.
- “KhiaPia” will be everything in its capacity to maintain the quality of the food supplied. However, in the unlikely event of poor quality of food reported by a customer, the “KhiaPia” support team will take the majority opinion of the customers to whom the same food was delivered on a given day. If a wide spread quality issue exists, we will consider the issue and handle it accordingly.
Section: 10: General
- All prices are indicated in INR price are inclusive of taxes unless otherwise indicated.
- We may subcontract any part or parts of the product catalogs that we provide to you from time to time, and we may assign or negate any part or parts of our rides under these terms & conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- We may alter or change the tram & conditions at any time without notifying you.
- Payment must be made either at the time of placing the order by credit debit card or at the time of delivery by case. Failure to pay on time will result in the cancelation of your order.
- It may be noted by the customer that once registered, heshe will receive all kinds of promotional SMS, mailers, and notifications to keep him her updated with the offers and other forms of information.
- If any term & conditions of our agreement shall be declared invalid, illegal or unforce able, the practice here by agrees that such term or condition shall be demanded to be delated and the reminder of the agreement shall continue in force.
- These terms & conditions and agreement shall be covered by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India.
- No delays or failure on our part to enforce our rights or reminds under the agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- These t & c and contact (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be covered and constructed in accordance with Indian laws. Both we and you here by submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the court of India. All dealings, correspondence, and contacts between us should be made or conducted in the English language.
Cancelation Policy & Refund policy
- All requests to reschedule your possible order will be accepted only if they are made within our cut-off period through the app & website. All reschedule requests have to be placed timely as mentioned on our website.
- We do not allow conversion of plans from veg to non-veg or vice versa.
- In the unlikely event that your order is delivered or the food that has been delivered is flagged for quality issues by a majority of “KhiaPia” customers, you will be compensated with a complementary but no refunds.
- If you can not get orders from your existing due to reasons such as relocation, long vacation, health issues, etc. you can change the delivery address and get the orders.